Sohail is a partner at Ethier, a Calgary-based consulting firm. In a career spanning almost three decades, Sohail has worked in Africa, India, and Europe. Before joining the Ethier Partnership, he was a consultant with Ethier for 12 years. Sohail’s résumé includes project management (traditional, Agile, and Scrum), business analysis, business process innovation, organizational change management, and facilitation.
Ethier is a premier consulting firm that drives business excellence. For over 30 years, they have helped their clients realize their strategic goals with a focus on managing change, improving portfolios, facilitating program and project delivery, and achieving operational excellence. Their senior consultants bring a blend of experience, business acumen, and domain expertise to deliver business initiatives that consistently meet or exceed clients’ expectations. Ethier works in collaboration with clients to adapt and prioritize efforts to meet business and project-specific needs and ensure a fit-for-purpose approach that delivers the desired benefits.
Ethier was recognized as one of “Canada’s Best Managed Companies” in 2012, and re-qualified in 2013.
- MBA in International Business
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with the Project Management Institute
- Prosci ADKAR certified
- Sohail in real life:
- Star Trek geek, Star Wars nerd, and zombie aficionado, with a dog named Wookiee
- Practices Iaido, the Japanese martial art of drawing the sword
- A born-again runner who has moved from 10K distances to half-marathons and ran his first marathon in June 2014.
- Involved in personal development workshops and facilitates and provides counselingSohail Thaker
LinkedIn: Sohail Thaker